Highly Useful IELTS Speaking Phrases Topic - Work and Occupation

 Hi Friends, Welcome to Crack IELTS Free Blog. In this post we are sharing some highly useful IELTD Speaking Phrases and Vocabulary to help you be comfortable in IELTS Speaking Mock Test. The phrases and vocabulary given in the post are academic but general IELTS Candidates can also use them to score High.


Topic – Occupation / Work

I am a / an ……………..

I work as an / a …………………

I am presently working as an/a ……………….

My job involves …………….

My responsibility is to ………………

I enjoy my job and ………………

I am good at …………………

I am interested in …………………..

It is a front desk job

My job involves counseling and consulting.

I work hard to meet deadlines

I am unable to handle peer pressure

I am my own boss and I run two grocery stores in ………………..

I run my own business.

I would like to see myself holding managerial position in upcoming 2-3 years.

I work round the clock.

I don’t involve myself in office politics

Managing heavy workloads is the key to promotion

I dream to be a successful …………………… one day

My dream is to be a successful ………….. …. Someday

I feel exhausted when I reach home ……………..

I have a very hectic schedule

I am to sit in front of the computer all the day long

Sometimes I have to deal with unsatisfied/angry / irritated customers

I am planning to switch my job.

It is an underpaid job

I am looking for well-paid job

I have decided to resign and continue my study

This is highly respected and most sought after profession of all time.

I while away my free time by talking with my colleagues.

I have been working for the same company for last ……………….

Handling customers is challenging it takes lot of patience

I wish , I could change my job

My company recruits fresh graduates

The preference is given to experienced candidates.

 

 

Vocabulary

Boring

Challenging

Part- time

Full- time

Hardworking

Manual

Hectic

Dead tired

Well paid

Fascinating

Flexible

Incentive

Permanent

Temporary

Peers

Rewarding

Dull / Tedious

Prestigious

Establish

Cooperation

Management

Work culture

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments