Describe a Teacher who has influenced you in your Education: Crack IELTS Free

 

Hello friends, Hope you are doing great. We are covering a Cue Card that will help you a lot to plan your response. Don’t forget to go through it thrice and underline important words and sentences.

The interviewer will give you a piece of paper, pencil and cue card. You will have a minute to prepare your response. We advice you not to leave the piece of paper blank. Write at least 10 words and few sentences.

Take a deep breath start delivering you speech. Don’t speak too fast and loud. Your voice must be audible to the interviewer. Try to wear a smile.


Crack IELTS Free

 


Describe a teacher who has influenced you in your education

·        Where you met him/her

·        What subject he/she taught

·        What was special about him/her

·        And explain why this teacher influenced you so much.


 Teachers are the nation builders. They have guts to transform the lives of their students. I am blessed that I have been educated by great teachers of my town. Here I would like to talk about a teacher who has influenced me to a great extent. After passing 12th standard I thought to improve my English speaking skills. Speaking English was very rare that time. Only highly educated people and students who study English medium could speak English. I went to my home town and met with a teacher named Manoj Sharma later he became my favorite.

I enrolled myself in his classes and started learning English. My communication was poor I would hesitate to speak in front of my classmates. Manoj Sir realized my problem and asked me to follow some tips to overcome the hesitation and gather the courage to speak. After couple of weeks I was able to speak in English. This was like a confidence booster. My teacher showed his faith in me and asked me to take part in debate and group discussion.

Within in a month his teacher and hard work transformed me and my classmates very surprised to see my progress and some of them felt jealous. I must say that he was the expert of his subject and master communicator. He was very quick to understand the struggle of students and apply his expertise. He often said that there is no alternative of hard work teacher can only make things easy. But you cannot take short cut. His teacher style was very unique and influential. I feel profound changes in me. I must say that he is a great teacher.

 

You can use this Question Card to describe your favorite teacher. We advice you not to copy this model answer. Get ideas, words and sentences and try to form your own response so you don’t stuck while taking real test.

If you want us to cover any cue card or help you with any IELTS module, write in the comment box. Feel free to contact us we will be glad to help you.

Post a Comment

0 Comments