IELTS Speaking- Free Time Activity : Cue Card - 7 Bands Model Answer

Hello friends, Hope you are doing good. Here is a cue card that is very important and it is asked almost every month. So give your best to it.

 

             Talk about your favorite free time activity

You should say:-

When you first started it

How often you do it

Whether you would like to do it on your own or with others

And explain what you like about it.


Crack IELTS Free



I am keen on learning new things which can influence to achieve the targets I have set for life. If I talk about my free time activity that I love most is reading books on various topics like health, leadership, politics and self-help. I devote my free time in reading the lives of great people who have impacted the world and left their footprints behind.

 

One of my friends who is working in multinational company on managerial position suggested me read books couple of year ago.  So far I have read more than 100 books. I follow this hobby almost every day. It is now integral part of my life. I am an early bird, wake up at 5:00 and give one hour to read the book which I have.

 

We are a group of 10 people including some retired professors and doctors get together on Sundays to read particular book and have discussion on it. This activity opens up my mind to new ideology and way of learning and reading books with different perspective. I must say that these retired professionals guide us to be open to new ideas and changes to make life better. They have read 1000 of books in their life time. Their experience is vital to us. 

 I really enjoy this activity because I have always something to learn and work upon. I am exposed to new world and way of perceiving the things that can make a difference in my life. I never run out of ideas whenever I am to give my view on any topic. I feel more confident and at peace with myself.

 

Now look at the words underlined above. Jot them down and practice in your daily speaking to be familiar with them. This cue card is important because it is asked in every IELTS Speaking examination.

 

 

Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog- CRACKIELTSFREE.BLOGSPOT.COM, this platform brings your Essential IELTS Grammar, Tips and Tricks to boost your score, important lessons for Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking Modules.

  

Post a Comment

0 Comments