IELTS Speaking - Topic - Hometown - Questions and Answers

Hello Friend , Welcome to Crack IELTS Free , In this post , We are covering highly important to " HomeTown ". This topic is usually asked in IELTS Speaking frequently. We have given 10 important questions below , With the help of these question you can talk about this topic easily.


        1.      Where is your hometown located?

-  Well Sir, My hometown is situated about 200 kilometers away from the national capital of my nation. It falls in……………… part of India.

 

2.      Is that a big city or a small place?-

It is a developing town, I would say it is not so big. But in couple of decade it seems to be huge. As it is progressing in many ways.

 

Yes, It is one of the biggest cities of my country.  You can say  it a metropolitan city with all public and private sectors. It has developed rapidly in couple of decades.

 

3.      How long have you been living there?

I have been residing there since my birth because my whole family is settled there..  My parental house has been there for a long time. Moreover this is a wonderful place to live.

4.      Do you like your hometown?

Definitely sir,  I adore this place because it is a peaceful place to live. I have living there since my birth and found it quite amazing in many aspects especially its food and cooperative people. Local cuisine of the town has been the centre of attraction for my entire province. People are nice to each other.

5.      Is there anything you dislike about your hometown?

Honestly speaking , it gets hotter in the summer season. From May to July , I don’t feel comfortable there because of heat waves and increasing temperature. However , people have started planting more trees and rely on natural resources. I believe the environmental conditions will change in upcoming times,

6.      What do you like most about your hometown?

Well sir, its local cuisine and historical monuments fascinate me a lot.  Almost every weekend I hand out with my friends and visit any popular site to unwind myself. If I talk about food , it is just awesome , even roadside outlets serve hygienic food which is very economical.

7.      Please describe your hometown a little?

Well . it is located in …………. Part of India. It is easily accessible by trains and busses. The town is famous for its food and historical places. people from every part of my country come to see the historical buildings and enjoy the foods. Moreover , mostly people rely on agriculture and self employment.  I would say that It is a wonderful place to live with all basic amenities.

8.      Do you think you will continue living there?

Definitely , I would opt to live there rather than any other place. Because , I have family , friends and relatives there. it town is quite economical. We are able to save some money in the end of the day. moreover , I don’t find any reason to shift anywhere.

9.      How often do you visit your hometown?

I visit my hometown several times a week because I love going there. sometimes I go there to buy grocery or wondering there and there. it has become a habit to visit the place regardless of reasons.

10.  What is your hometown famous for?

The town attracts numbers of visitors and food lovers from all corner of the world. There are several historical monuments in the town, people come to see every year. Moreover the local cuisine is ultimate.  The taste and quality of food is awesome and economical

Post a Comment

0 Comments