IELTS Speaking Cue Card Describe a Person Who taught you something Something

 Hi friends, welcome to another post by CRACK IELTS FREE. In this post we are covering a very important Cue card and follow up questions.

Describe a person who taught you something

§    Who is the person?

§    How do you know him or her?

§    What did you learn?

§     And Explain how it helped.

 

Model answer:-

Recently I have launched a blogging website to express my views. Blogging was something that I never tried before. One of my friends introduced me to it. When I started to work on it. I was unable to figure out. I once thought to drop the idea.

I discussed this with my best friend and told me that he has a friend blogging for 3 years. He is Raj Kumar.

 

I spoke with Raj over the phone and booked an appointment. I met with him and he started teaching me about blogging. He revealed some secret of the platform. He taught me how I can bring more visitors to my post and make it viral in short span of time.

 

It took me week and I learnt to develop website and create important pages, pictures, visuals and so on.  Later I applied all the tips and tricks to my personal blog, I was amazed to experience the result. Whatever Raj taught was very instrumental. He also convinced me that blogging and website don’t require coding and technical expertise. Things are very easy to execute now.

 

His teachings are helping me to take my journey to next level; I am now confident that I can run my blog successfully and generate some revenue.

 

 



Discussion questions or follow up questions

1.     Which do you think is better- having a teacher or self teaching?

Learning from teacher is much easier, because teachers have expertise and experience of the subject or the field he mentors. Learning thing from self experience can take a long time and it takes lot of hard work. There are some skills cooking, dancing, communication master may be tried. If one has to master the skill than teacher is important.

 

2.     What are important qualities for a teacher to possess?

First and foremost teacher is expected to be the master of his subject. He must be able to guide his pupil in very practical manner. He must be able to communicate his subject in way that students grasp it easily. the mentor must be able to keeping the attention of his students to his subject, killing boredom and keeping motivation high.

 

3.     Do you think teachers will no longer be required for teaching in upcoming years?

Education can never be imagined without teachers. Teachers are there in any forms. Due technical advancement and internet revolution it is believed that the role of teachers will be minimized. I don’t think so. I believe that internet and technology will assist teachers and lot. Students can avail the opportunity to learn beyond boundaries while sitting at home.

 

4.     What changes will be seen in classrooms and teaching methods in future?

Revolutionary changes are coming to teaching methods and classrooms. Learners are still able to educate themselves while walking. It is predicted that physical classrooms to be obsolete. Students will learn from their home when they want and how they want. Technological advancement and internet revolution will change the way of teaching and learning.

 

5.     What is the role of a teacher in a classroom?

Teachers are the performers in the class. Every class is incomplete without mentors. Teachers keep students in disciplined, organized and ensure that students are engaged in learning. A class room without teacher won’t functional well. Students will not learn but find the way to skip learning. they cannot keep themselves organized and disciplined. In simple words we cannot think of a class without teacher.

 

Hope that the cue card and questions we have covered are helpful for you. Don’t forget to comment and follow or blog.

Post a Comment

0 Comments