Cambridge IELTS Book 13 Speaking Test -1 | Crack IELTS Free |

 Cambridge IELTS Book Speaking Test -1  

Where do you usually watch TV programs /shows? Why?

I am not glued to TV most of the time. But there is couple of TV programs that I often watch at my home. There programs are based on family and friends so I watch at my home. There is an educational show that I sometime watch with my friends in college library.

What is your favorite TV program/show? Why?

The Subhash Chandra Show is my favorite. The show is hosted by renowned businessman of my country, who owns many media houses and companies. Mr Subhash Chandra takes random questions of people associated to business and guides them to solve particular problem. The show has been a life changing experience for young business men and women.

Are there any programs/shows you don’t like watching? Why?

Yes there are many programs that I think , should not be broadcast on television. There is a program named Nagin ka Intekam. This program promotes superstition and innocent viewers are carried away with the story and they even believe such things have happened in the past. It also portrays women as devil. That really irritates me and I don’t watch programs.

Do you think you will watch more TV or fewer TV programs in the future? Why? Why not?

I think, I will be watching fewer TV programs because I have many projects to work on. One more reason is mobile phone, people are shifting from TV to mobile phones . in coming years TV programs won’t attract many people.  Mobile phone and internet provides premium content and entertainment without time restriction so I believe I will watch TV programs less than I do today.

 

" Cambridge IELTS Book Speaking Test -1  | Crack IELTS Free | "

Describe someone you know who has started a business

You should say:

 

Who he/she is

What work he /she does

Why he /she decided to start a business

And explain whether you like to do the same kind of work as this person.  

 

I have many friends who have started business and minting good amount of money. Here I would talk about Mr Balinder who is chef and he put his passion to work and now running a successful restaurant in my town.  Balinder is passionate about cooking and loves to serve people with different food items. He learnt cooks by working with well known cooks and chefs.

 

Before staring the restaurant he would work temporarily in marriages and parities. His foods and skills won the heart of people and inspired him to start his own catering group. But he started a restaurant and got the help of his group also. Today he works with many hotels and restaurant to supply the food on demands. People of my town visit his restaurant every weekend to taste the dishes he offers.

 

I am inspired the way he used his skill to be successful. I often discuss with him about his work ethics and success he suggests me to follow my interests and work on them. I am now determined to start English Coaching Centre in my town because I love talking and teaching. I feel at my best when I am to guide anybody. I have some friends who suggested me to put my skills to help people. there are numbers of people in my contact that  I can use to start this business with a bang.

 Cambridge IELTS Book 15 Speaking Test 4: Questions and Answered: 7+ Score - New!

Cambridge IELTS Book 15- Speaking Test –2 : Questions and Answers : 8 Band Response - New!

Cambridge IELTS Book 15- Speaking Test-3: 8 Band Response - New!


Choosing work

In your country, what kinds of jobs do young people not want in your country?

There are many jobs becoming obsolete in my country such as low wage jobs and the jobs require manual work. Young people want to work in secure and healthy environment.  Manual scavenging has been disinteresting young people. They want this to be done with the help of machines so they don’t have to touch it. People avoid the work which demands longer hours and pressurize them to finish the work as per deadline.

Who is best at advising young people about choosing a job: teachers or parents?

I must say that parents are the first teacher of child and they know their sons and daughters better while teachers are experts and experienced in advising young people.  Mentors have better understanding of academic performance of students and make it easy for them to tell young students what could be a better career for them while parents know other areas of their offsprings. in my opinion both parents and teachers are better guide for young people.

Is money always the most important thing when choosing a job?

Money is crucial when we choose a job.  The skills and education we gain it’s all about money and impact that we want to make around as. People are more inclined to high paying jobs though it is difficult and risky. I have seen people doing jobs that put their lives on stake just to make extra money. I must say that money is highly considered point when one has to decide about his career. There are some others factors also, like job satisfaction, work culture and impact also.  We often see people compromising for money. It may sound unpleasant but it’s true .

Do you agree that many people nowadays are under pressure to work longer hours and take fewer holidays?

Yes , I do agree with the statement . People are working longer hours and compromising their holidays and leisure time. There are people who work 14-16 everyday without taking any holidays. There are many reasons rising inflations unemployment and work deadline. If one has to secure his job, he is expected to complete the work as per deadline. He cannot afford to lose his job because unemployment is at peak.  To make both ends meet he has to work longer hours so his job can be secured and feel safe. Such factors may lead to work under pressure.

What is the impact on society of people having a poor work life balance?

Truly speaking if one struggles to maintain balance with job and his life he becomes cynical and venerable to some disease. We often see some workers are irritating and they don’t behave the way they should, it’s all because they don’t have any balance in their working life. They put maximum amount of their time working take fewer holidays. The society also experiences people have poor healthy and connection with others around them.

IELTS Speaking Cue Card Describe a Person Who taught you something Something

IELTS Speaking Cue Card: Talk about your favorite actor/ actress.

IELTS Speaking Part-2 :Talk about one of your friends ! Cue Card-Your Best Friend : 8 Band Response

IELTS Speaking- Free Time Activity : Cue Card - 7 Bands Model Answer

Could you recommend some effective strategies for governments and employers to ensure people have a good work life balance?

There are many actions that can be taken by governments and employers to improve the working lives of employees. Workers should be allowed to work from home so they can spend their time with families and feel better. One day they must be mandatorily given rest and provide them the chance to hang out with their kith and kin.  The workers who work for longer hours must be given better medical facilities by government and employers. They should be given good time to relax when they are at work. They employers who don’t provide medical facilities and break from work must face actions from the governments. 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments