IELTS Speaking Part-2 :Talk about one of your friends ! Cue Card-Your Best Friend : 8 Band Response

 Hello Guys, Hope you are doing good. In this post we have prepared a model answer for the topic Talk about your best friends. The answer given below is helpful to describe your best friend.

 

                   Talk about one of your friends.

You should say:

How long you have known each other.

How you met each other

How you spend time together

And explain why you like this person

Crack IELTS Free


 Model Answer:- 

I am an amicable person and good at making friends. I keep a long list of friends who are very close to me. Here I would like to speak about my best friend Mr. Rajbir Singh. I am very excited to talk of our friendship. It has been more than a decade that we have been loyal to each other.

 

 It was 2009 when I enrolled myself in computer crash course There I first met him; he was just one month senior to me in the course. There we developed our friendship kept on nurturing it. He is a sharp-minded person. He helped me a lot with my learning.

 

I struggled a lot while learning computer. He taught me to operate the computer and how to practice typing speed.

 

On weekends we get together to hang out. We spend our most of time discussing ideas which can raise the standard of our life. We are working on some projects that we initiated together.

 

Mr. Rajbir is an intelligent, down to earth and loyal person. He has magnetic personality. He is always there when I need him in my thick and thin. The friendship we have nurtured is the talk of our town. He always comes up with practical and ethical solutions of the problems that occur in our life. He tries his best to keep the promises he makes. These qualities make him my best friend.

 40 Words to Score Band 8 in IELTS Writing Task 2 and Speaking Module - New!

Crack IELTS Free: No Need to Join Paid Classes

How to Prepare for IELTS Speaking Without Paid Coaching

 

We hope that the post is useful to your IELTS Speaking Preparation.

 Cambridge IELTS Book 13 Speaking Test -1 | Crack IELTS Free |

Cambridge IELTS Book 15 Speaking Test 4: Questions and Answered: 7+ Score | Crack IELTS Free

Cambridge IELTS Book 15- Speaking Test – 1 , Band 7+ Model answers

Cambridge IELTS Book 15- Speaking Test –2 : Questions and Answers : 8 Band Response

Cambridge IELTS Book 15- Speaking Test-3: 8 Band Response

Don’t forget to subscribe to our blog- CRACKIELTSFREE.BLOGSPOT.COM, this platform brings your Essential IELTS Grammar, Tips and Tricks to boost your score, important lessons for Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking Modules. You can also find lessons on Root Words, Antonymous, Synonyms, One Word Substitution, Competitive English, And Previous Exam Solution and so on. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments