Recent Asked Cue Card Fully Explained : November Exam

 Greetings to all IELTS Aspirants, In this post we are covering a cue card recently asked in November Examination.

 

Describe a time when you got up early

When was it

Why did you get up early?

What did you do after getting up?

How did you feel about it?

 

Crack IELTS Free

Truly Speaking, I am a night owl, waking up early is not my cup of tea. It sometimes irritates me if I am to get up early. My family never assigns me any task that demands me to sacrifice my early morning sleep.

Here I am going to talk about a time when I was to take up early in the morning to be the part of a training program.

Couple of months ago, our village cricket team planned to participate in a tournament that was offering a decent cash prize and some trophies. As the players were not playing any sort of game , we needed practice to get in the rhythm.

The coach of our team asked us to join him at 5:00 AM . Next morning I woke up before the time I had to reach the ground.  It was very challenging for me , but I made it anyhow. I reached the ground and joined the practice session.

When I was practicing, I was feeling bit sleepy.  I opened the tap and splash the face with cold water. I felt energized and tried to give me best.

I spend about 2 hours in the ground and it was very first time for me do something that demanded intense physical efforts. I got tired. I asked my coach for a break and I went home. I felt it was challenging for me and I realized that I cannot continue this, I request the coach to  hold the training session in the evening.

Post a Comment

0 Comments