Cue Card : Describe a person who helps others in his / her spare time : Crack IELTS Free

Describe a person who helps others in his / her spare time

You should say
Who this person is
How often this person helps others
How this person helps others?
Why this person helps other
How you feel about this person?

 

Model Answer

 

Helping is of one of the virtues we human possess. I know many people who spend their considerable amount of time helping people around them. Here I would like to talk about Mr. Rama Kant, who lives next door to me. He is a retired teacher and he is always there to help people.

 

He assists people in many ways, he sometimes provides them with essential commodities, he writes applications for them to the Governments. He even protests if the demands of people are not met. He teaches young boys and girls who cannot afford tuition fee of reputed institutes located in my hometown.

 

Recently he worked very hard and went door to door to get people vaccinated.  He devotes his maximum time solving the problems of people who approach him. He never looks tired of this job. He always appear energetic.

 

Once I asked him why he spends his resources and time for people. he simply replied that he wants to return something that people have given him. It brings joy to him.

 

I believe he is on a mission to help people and solve their problems that they cannot or they don’t have time to do so. I always look up to him. Whenever  I feel down in the dump, I approach him and spend some times together. He mostly comes up with best and practical solution. I think he is a blessing to our community. I pray to God for his healthy live.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments