IELTS Speaking Cue Card - Describe an old friend you got in contact again | Crack IELTS Free

 Describe an old friend you got in contact again

Who he or she is

What he or she is like

How you got in contact

And explain how you felt about it.

 

Model Answer

Couple of months ago , I met with one of my old friends who studied with me in primary school. He is Praveen , we studied together for three in the school located approximately 4 kilometers away from my village. His father was a government employed and was transferred to other district and since when we lost contact. He used to be a brilliant student and never miss his class.

The love of cricket brought us together and we became good friends. After school, he would come to my village and we met and roamed here and there. Sometime we would play cricket. Even we used to sit and eat together in our school.

As I mentioned earlier I got in touch with him about two months before when I was attending a motivational seminar. He was the guest speaker there I got to know this later. There I listened to him and got surprised to see his transformation as a speaker. Meanwhile the lecture he took a pause and asked if anybody has any question to ask. He raised my hand and got up from the seat and he was speechless. He got off the stage and gave me a tight hug. Everyone in the hall was unable to make head and tale of what’s going there. he asked me to wait for him

After the seminar we sat together for couple of hours and exchanged the words about each other. We were tickled pink that time. I was glad to see him especially his success as a motivational speaker. Since then we talk to each other.  It was like a lost diamond found again to me.

Post a Comment

0 Comments