Recently Asked Cue Card - Describe an English lesson that you enjoyed.

Describe an English lesson that you enjoyed.

What was taught in the class?

When did you take the class?

Where it was?

What did teacher do that made you enjoy it?

 

English is one my favorite languages and I have invested lot of time to improve my verbal and written English. Almost every single day I try to learn something of this language to enhance my linguistic skills.  Couple of months ago, I was struggling to complex sentences for my essay and I was disappointed about it. I tried many ways but I could not fully comprehend that how I can form impressive complex sentences. For that I joined 10 days English classes at Y-Linc academy located in my hometown.

 

The third class was very amazing in which my class teacher explained how one can write complex and compound sentences through stories and viral news. He taught us to use linking words, conjunction and adverbs to form meaningful complex structures. He explained a term FANBOYS which means For , And , Neither, Because , Or , Yet and So.  He assigned as some exercises as classroom work and I was surprised to see my progress within 3 days. My sentences formation improved to a great degree.

 

What , I think , was fascinating about the teacher , he tried to understand the level of our English and carried forward his lecture. He did not utilize any complicated ways to explain what he wanted to teach. Everything looked effortless and practically applicable to for long sentences by using conjunctions.  I believe that was one of my best English class that solved my most of problems I was facing while constructing complex sentences.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments