Real Exam IELTS Speaking Test - Describe a time when you moved to a new home or school - 16 January 2022

 IELTS Speaking Test – Real Exam Cue Card 16 January 2022 – Place Patiala – India

 

Describe a time when you moved to a new home or school.

 

Please tell me

When you moved

Why you moved

Where you moved

And explain how you felt about moving to a new home or school.

 

 Model Answer 

I think change is permanent in our life rest of the things are temporary. We change many things in our life such as school, city and country also. Making a change is challenging and it brings us out of our conform zone and reflects our insecurities and weaknesses.

To answer the cue card, I would like to talk about my school days. I studied 1st to 5th standard in my village school and for further schooling I had to enroll myself in a school which was about 2 kilo meters away from my home. I enrolled there because the school in my village was allowed to take classes up to 5th only therefore some of my friends from my village and I got admission there.  Young boys and girls either go to the school located next to my village or moved to our hometown those days.

My parents made this decision to enroll me in that school because I was not young enough to study in my hometown. I studied in the school located next to my village about 5 years and my first year was bit challenging.

I found it difficult to go along with my studies and other students there. I was afraid of punishment or being bullied by fellow students there. After couple of months I started opening up with my teachers and classmates. Later I ended up making some good friends and many of them are still in my contact. They helped me with my studies and sport as well.  I think I was a good experience to go to that school and we must embrace the changes to advance in our life.

 

 IELTS Speaking Part 2 – Cue Card – Describe your favorite Author / Writer : Crack IELTS Free

Cue Card : Describe a person who helps others in his / her spare time : Crack IELTS Free - New!

Describe a Teacher who has influenced you in your Education: Crack IELTS Free

Describe a business person that you know: IELTS Speaking Cue Card

Describe a skill you learned and you think is important : IELTS Speaking Cue Card Model Answer

Describe a website that you bought something from: IELTS Speaking Cue Card

Describe an exciting book you read: March-April Cue Card 2021 : Get 8 Bands

Describe an intelligent person you know : IELTS Speaking Cue Card Model Answer

Describe someone that you admire: IELTS Speaking Cue Card

IELTS Speaking Cue Card - Describe an old friend you got in contact again | Crack IELTS Free - New!

IELTS Speaking Cue Card Describe a Person Who taught you something Something

IELTS Speaking Cue Card: Talk about your favorite actor/ actress.

IELTS Speaking Part -2 Describe a tradition in your country

IELTS Speaking Part-2 :Talk about one of your friends ! Cue Card-Your Best Friend : 8 Band Response

IELTS Speaking Test - Cue Card -Describe an activity that you usually do that wastes you time - New!

IELTS Speaking- Free Time Activity : Cue Card - 7 Bands Model Answer

Talk about your favorite sportsperson: IELTS Speaking Cue Card : 7 Band Response : Crack IELTS Free

Post a Comment

0 Comments